Monster Harvest update 8 is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official Monster Harvest patch notes, the latest update resolves issues with mount blocker, pause menu, crashes, and more.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing several issues with the game. Today’s Monster Harvest patch 8 will address a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Monster Harvest Patch Notes – September 30, 2021
- Fixed issue with mount blocker.
- Addressed a bug where players sometimes could not interact with the pause menu using mouse & keyboard.
- Addressed a bug where slimes sometimes were not able to be sold or trashed.
- Feed hopper will now refill correctly when upgrading the barn interior.
- Addressed a bug with being able to place an infinite amount of certain objects on top of one another.
- Addressed a bug where the Mutanko statue was unable to be picked up once placed.
- Addressed a bug with mounts remaining active whilst in the dungeon.
- Addressed a bug that sometimes caused players to clip into the Saloon and get stuck.
- Correctly applied the relationship discount to item upgrades.
- Addressed a bug where the demo end screen would occasionally show upon loading your save game.
- Settings screen correctly working in the pause menu.
- Adjusted controller UI input sensitivity.
- Various NPC & merchant fixes.
- Some small fixes made to livestock interaction and harvesting.
- Addressed a bug where plants would sometimes advance their growth stage upon loading a save file.
- Correctly show control diagrams for mouse/keyboard, Xbox controller or PlayStation controller.
Download free Monster Harvest patch 8 on PC (Steam).