Monster Energy Supercross Update 1.05 is now available for download. According to the official Monster Energy Supercross 1.05 changelog, the new update brings fixes for Save Game issue. In addition, Monster Energy Supercross version 1.05 added a new procedural posing of props and people along online tracks. A Custom Championship double button to delete tracks from the calendar is now fixed.
Check out more details below.
New procedural posing of props and people along online tracks (even if created before this patch)
• Fixed Custom Championship double button to delete tracks from the calendar.
• Fixed fire effects placing in online tracks
• Monster Energy Supercross 1.05 addressed moving barriers timing
• Fixed control options “reset to default” when updating the title from its base version
• Fixed “King of Multiplayer” Challenge to consider up to the third position
• Track editor locked until the player reaches level 4th
• Fixed Akrapovic exhaust for Husqvarna 450
• Changed Husqvarna logo on tracks’ sponsor panel
• Monster Energy Supercross Update 1.05 improved championship cutscene sounds
• Fixed bike settings through sessions
• Increased timer for multiplayer track voting
• Fix to avoid rewinding before the start
• Monster Energy Supercross version 1.05 added minor fixes
Check your game update and download the latest Monster Energy Supercross Update 1.05.