Monster Energy Supercross Update 1.04 is now available for download. According to the official Monster Energy Supercross 1.04 changelog, the new update brings fixes for Save Game issue. In addition, Monster Energy Supercross version 1.04 added fixes for numerous bugs and glitches, from game freezes to frame rate drops. An issue where the gate opens before initial countdown in Multiplayer mode is now fixed.
Check out more details below.
Monster Energy Supercross Update 1.04
- Fixed Career save data corruption
- Boots on the rider during Main Menu are always covered in dirt
- Fixed crash in online voting
- Monster Energy Supercross version 1.04 Improved AI behavior in Custom Tracks
- Fixed an UI loop when leaving Career Mode
- Fixed Result screens in Multiplayer Mode
- Fixed an issue that caused 450cc bikes to be usable in 250cc Career Mode
- Monster Energy Supercross 1.04 fixed Audio in Cutscene
- Skipping Track Preview cutscene cause to remove the Rider Intro voiceover
- Fixed Chaz Braden’s bike
- Fixed sandbag respawn in Online Multiplayer
- MES Update 1.04 fixed Lap time for Clients on Official Tracks in Multiplayer Mode
- Fixed gates opening before initial countdown in Multiplayer mode
- Fixed skip time not available during qualifying sessions
- Monster Energy Supercross 1.04 addressed the color of the number for the leader red plate in category 450
Check your game update and download the latest Monster Energy Supercross Update 1.04.