A new MLB The Show 22 update 1.13 (Game Update 13) is available to download on PS4, PS5, Nintendo Switch, and Xbox One. According to the official MLB The Show 22 1.13 patch notes, the latest update addressed bugs related to Co-op, score on a foul ball bug, audio issues and more. Apart from this, today’s MLB the Show 22 patch 1.13 (1.013) also includes frame rate improvements.
Unfortunately, players are still facing issues with the game. Today’s MLB The Show 22 version 1.13 (1.013.000) will address a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
MLB The Show 22 Update Today – August 9, 2022
- Fixed a bug that could cause a runner to score on a foul ball.
- Fixed a freeze that could occur in the pre-game menus.
ROAD TO THE SHOW
- Fixed an issue that could display button inputs in the incorrect order when altering/viewing CBP’s Pitch Repertoire in the front-end menus.
- Fixed several freezes that could occur when using the on-screen keyboard in co-op games.
- Added 89 new Minor League themed props. You can find them all if you search for “minorleaguekit” in the Stadium Creator Editor.
- Frame rate improvements were made to the Field of Dreams stadium.
- Fixed an audio issue that could cause a pinch hitter to be announced twice.
Download free MLB 22 update 1.13 on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X/S.