MLB The Show 22 update 1.08 (Game Update 8) is now available to download on PS4, PS5, Nintendo Switch, and Xbox One. According to the official MLB The Show 22 1.08 patch notes, the latest update resolves issues related to gameplay, Diamond Dynasty, Co-op, and other bugs. Apart from this, today’s MLB the Show 22 patch 1.08 (1.008) also includes performance improvements.
Previously, a major update 1.07 added resolves issues related to gameplay, Diamond Dynasty, UI, and more.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are facing issues with the game. Today’s MLB The Show 22 version 1.08 (1.008.000) will address a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
MLB The Show 22 Patch Notes (New Update Today) – June 9, 2022
- Fixed an issue that would cause the “Can’t Pitch” icon to remain on the screen in certain situations.
- Pitcher stamina is no longer shared between Online Rated and Co-op games.
- Fixed an issue that would cause MLB and MiLB uniforms from displaying incorrectly in the uniform selection screen.
- Fixed an issue that would prevent the correct weather from displaying in game.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a crash while loading into a Co-op game.
- Introduction of the Nike City Connect Los Angeles Angels uniform.
- Updated uniform colors for the Colorado Rockies and the Los Angeles Angels.
- Reliever stats now show regular season stats during a reliever’s first appearance in postseason.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent users from unlocking “The Portal Is Open!” Trophy/Achievement if they previously created a DD team on another console.
- Various crash fixes.
- Various text adjustments.
- Various crowd audio adjustments.
Download free MLB 22 update 1.08 on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X/S.