MLB The Show 22 update 1.03 (Game Update 3) is now available to download on PS4, PS5, Nintendo Switch and Xbox One. Accroding to the official MLB The Show 22 1.03 patch notes, the latest update a long list of bug fixes and gameplay changes. Apart from this, today’s MLB the Show 22 patch 1.03 (1.003.000) also includes fixes for Co-op fixes.
Previously, a major update 1.02 added resolves issues related to gameplay, Diamond Dynasty, UI, and more.
Unfortunately, since the release, some players are experiencing various issues with the game.
Today’s MLB The Show 22 version 1.03 will address a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
MLB The Show 22 Game Update 3 Patch Notes – April 13, 2022
- Fixed a bug that would prevent the Ump at Home from making a call in certain situations.
- Addressed a bug where that would sometimes prevent pause timers from counting down when controllers were disconnected.
- Fixed a rare issue that would cause the game to freeze when balls were hit into foul territory.
- Batters pressing R2 to view the pitch history will no longer impact the gesture portion of Pinpoint Pitching for the defensive player. If R2 is pressed at the same time or after the pitch motion is started, R2 will no longer interrupt the defensive user. If the batter presses R2 before the pitch motion has started, the motion will not start.
- Fixed a bug that would cause a freeze on or around 3B in certain situations.
- Users will now be notified when their pitcher is getting tired when 25% energy is remaining.
- Continued balance for Pitcher Energy in 3 inning modes: We’ve reduced pitcher energy by 15% but more importantly, we have also reduced energy lost per pitch. This will result in being able to use relievers longer and more effectively.
- DEV NOTE: You might think this is backtracking from the update we put out on 4/12 where we increased RP and SP energy, but this rebalance, specifically the reduction in energy lost per pitch, will ultimately result in pitchers being able to throw more pitches.
- Addressed a bug where that would cause a soft lock to occur when making pinch hit substitutions.
- Addressed a bug where that would cause users to get stuck on specific screens when a teammate or opponent would quit before entering the game.
- Addressed a bug where that would cause a crash when a user opens the voice chat menu while losing connection.
- Changes made to the role rotations in 3v3. Now users will switch to baserunner after batter.
- Addressed a bug where where the active batter would lose their batting turn if the baserunning user got caught stealing to end an inning.
- Added a controller rumble when pressing L2 to queue for steal as the baserunner.
ROAD TO THE SHOW
- Addressed a bug where causing active perks to not function during gameplay if the active perk was placed in the 4th perk slot.
- Addressed a bug where that would cause the Ball Player to not display at the Ballplayer Hub.
- Various text adjustments throughout the mode.
- Addressed a bug where where the incorrect team logo would display in Mini Season games.
- Addressed a bug where that would prevent or cause a delay for users trying to enter games.
- Various crash fixes.
- Addressed a bug where where certain award-winning players were listed on the wrong team.
- Addressed a bug where that could cause MLB teams to have too many players of a certain position on their playoff roster.
- Addressed a bug where where incorrect letter grades were displayed for coaches available for hire.
- Improved Intentional Base on Balls criteria for the CPU.
- Addressed a bug where where All-Star appearances were not being recorded while simming in certain situations.
- Addressed a bug where in the Rule 5 draft that would cause the user’s pick to be skipped and give the drafted player to the next team in the draft order.
- Addressed a bug where where Reliever of the Year Award did not list all players.
- Addressed a bug where where arbitration calculations could result in a salary below the MLB minimum.
MARCH TO OCTOBER
- Addressed a bug where where player stats were missing after entering a saved fast track game.
- Addressed a bug where that would prevent Umpires from being present in intro scenes.
- Addressed a bug where that would sometimes lock created stadiums when they were uploaded. Those stadiums should now be accessible in the vault.
- Fixes and adjustments made to various props and night lighting.
- Addressed a bug where that would cause tutorials to display multiple times.
- Various text adjustments.
- Fix an issue that was causing the screen to flicker black during pitch selection.
- Introduction of the Nike City Connect Houston Astros uniform.
- Over 400 new player images can now be seen throughout Franchise/MTO and on stadium jumbotrons.
- Addressed a bug where where incorrect team logos would appear on the CIN jumbotron.
- Addressed a bug where where the LAA jumbotron would display incorrect defensive positions for players in the lineup.
- Users can now skip diamond cinematic pack presentations by pressing square (PlayStation) / X (Xbox) / Y (Nintendo Switch) twice.
- Over 600 new player images that can be seen throughout Diamond Dynasty, My Inventory and Player Card screens.
- Addressed a bug where that would cause wrist guard to display incorrectly in game.
- Various presentation and commentary adjustments and bug fixes across all modes.
- Various crash fixes.
Download free MLB 22 update 1.03 on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X/S.