MLB The Show 20 update 1.06 is now rolling out for PS4 players. According to the official MLB 20 update 1.06 changelog, the latest update added various tweaks and bug fixes. Apart from this, MLB 20 patch 1.06 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a minor update was released which fixed a few issues related to Diamond Dynasty, the Guess Pitch option, HOME RUN and more. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues with the game. Today’s MLB 20 1.06 is expected to fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
MLB The Show 20 update 1.06 changelog
- Fixed a rare occurrence where deep hit balls could bounce under and through the OF wall, resulting in a ground rule double. We also fixed one occurrence where the ball could pass through the HR wall on the fly.
- Fixed a specific situation where the baserunner would go into base standing, when he needed to be urgently sliding.
- Slightly expanded the radius that a defender can successfully tag out a baserunner when they collide in the base path during rundowns or instances when the defender is going into a throw animation, while the baserunner is passing through him.
- Increased the ability of the pitcher to successfully tag out runners at home plate, when the pitcher has to cover home plate following a wild pitch or passed ball.
- Lead Runner Window will no longer display if the fielder or runner settings are set to “Auto”.
- Added the “R2 to Steal” prompt to RTTS Classic Baserunning.
- Fixed an issue where a few Legends had the incorrect head, after loading up a year-to-year save from MLB The Show 19.
- Fixed an issue in Options Explorer, where the pitch result/feedback OSD was not displaying (showing whether it was good, early, or late timing).
- Various other minor UI corrections.
- Fixed a crash caused by entering an Exhibition game, immediately after completing a Team Affinity moment.
- Added pitchers/two-way players to the bench in the Sim Manager. They were previously unavailable as subs off the bench.
- Fixed an issue that was making the crowd drop out completely for small amounts of time.
- Fixed game crashing issues.
- Addressed degraded graphics.
- Other minor bug fixes and gameplay changes.
MLB: The Show is a Major League Baseball video game series produced by Sony San Diego Studio. This year’s iteration features Chicago Cubs shortstop Javier Baez as the cover athlete. He had the fourth-highest-selling jersey in 2019, per the league’s website.
MLB The Show 20 update 1.06 is now available for download on for PS4.