MLB The Show 19 version 1.06 released on PlayStation 4. According to the official MLB The Show 19 1.06 patch notes, the new update brings various bug fixes and gameplay changes. Apart from this, the MLB The Show 19 update 1.06 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a minor update was released with various improvements. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s MLB The Show 19 update 1.06 is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
MLB The Show 19 Version 1.06 Patch Notes
- Fixed a sequence in March to October that would result in the 7th game of the World Series to be simmed instead of played, nullifying rewards.
- Minor tuning to AI and animations, which includes fixes for missed tags following throw cancels.
- MLB The Show 19 1.06 fixed a floating bat on specific follow-through animations.
- Road to the Show Dynamic Quest adjustments.
- MLB The Show 19 version 1.06 adjustments made to Guess Pitch audio feedback.
- Fixed various consumer reported crashes.
- Intro videos will now play when fast-play is set in March to October.
- MLB The Show 19 update 1.06 fixed an issue related to Conquest and Ranked Seasons where total XP earned (aka “Level”) was being set back to a previous timestamp.
- Other various minor bug fixes.
MLB The Show 19 Update 1.06 is now available for download on PS4.