MLB The Show 19 update 1.15 rolling out for PlayStation 4 players. According to the MLB 19 1.15 patch notes, the new update adds some minor bug fixes and gameplay changes. Apart from this, the MLB 19 version 1.15 also includes performance and stability improvements.
Previously, an update was released with minor changes. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s MLB The Show 19 patch 1.15 is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
Table of Contents
MLB The Show 19 Update 1.15 Patch Notes
- Minor gameplay tuning on Legend difficulty in Diamond Dynasty: Smaller timing window resulting in some tipped fouls being converted into a swing and miss. This is in addition to the changes made to the timing window in update 1.13.
- Fixed an issue that would result in the catcher not being able to immediately throw the ball after a pitch out. This issue was specific to the Button Accuracy setting within Online Games.
- Updates to MLB stadiums where balls hit to a specific region were not being ruled correctly. Stadiums include: Citi Field, Fenway Park, and Old Miami.
- Minor UI adjustments throughout the game.
- Added fixes for crashing issues.
- Added stuttering and lag fixes.
- Fixed framerate drop issues.
- Performance and stability improvements.
- Various other under the hood improvements.
MLB The Show 19 update 1.15 is now available for download.