MLB The Show 19 update 1.13 is now rolling out for PlayStation 4 players. According to the MLB The Show 19 version 1.13 patch notes, the new update brings gameplay changes and bug fixes. Apart from this, the MLB 19 update 1.13 also includes performance and stability improvements.
Previously, an update was released with gameplay improvements. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s MLB The Show 19 patch 1.13 is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
MLB The Show 19 Update 1.13 Patch Notes
- Legend difficulty in Diamond Dynasty now has a slightly smaller timing window resulting in a lesser chance of putting the ball into play.
- Slightly more swing and misses for timing in Diamond Dynasty (does not affect timing window, but converts the most extreme timing fouls into misses, meaning an occasional “very early” or “very late” swing that barely made contact will now be a miss).
- Sinkers and changeups lose a touch more break when pitched high in the zone.
- Notification settings will now save correctly when entering and exiting different modes.
- Fixed a memory leak that would cause a hard-lock after an extended amount of time spent in Moments.
- Limited the amount of times a user can throw-cancel when the play is over.
- Corrected intro audio for the “Sept 14 1990: Father-Son Home Runs” Moment.
- Update to a few MLB stadiums where balls hit to a specific region were not being ruled as a home run. Stadiums include Kauffman Stadium, Oriole Park, and Fenway Park.
- 2018 World Series Champs pennant added to Fenway Park.
- Graphical adjustments at “Minor League” Bayfront Park and “Classic” Forbes Field.
- Minor UI adjustments.
- Added stuttering and lag fixes.
- MLB 19 update 1.13 fixed issue with textures.
- Fixed low framerate issues.
- Added fixes for some minor glitches.
- Added minor bug fixes and gameplay improvements.
- Stability improvements added with MLB The Show 19 version 1.13.