A new MLB The Show 19 update 1.11 is now rolling out for PlayStation 4 players. According to the official MLB The Show 19 1.11 patch notes, the new update comes with bug fixes and gameplay changes. Apart from this, the MLB The Show 19 version 1.11 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, an update was released with minor changes. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s MLB The Show 19 patch 1.11 is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
MLB The Show 19 Update 1.11 Patch Notes
- Adjustments made to exit velocities in Diamond Dynasty. High power batters should now see higher average exit velocities.
- Addressed an issue where the Catcher Throw Meter would not display upon initial button press when using Button Accuracy.
- Preloaded throws will now transfer when switching players.
- Wind speed set to 0 MPH in Battle Royale, Events, and Ranked Seasons.
- Slightly decreased the opacity of the PCI.
ROAD TO THE SHOW:
- Fixed an issue where Ladder Training would skip and not award the user with any Training Points.
- Fixed an issue where users would get stuck in the lineup Screen in Battle Royale which would result in a loss.
- Set Rewards are now being rewarded correctly in the Shelfy Moments.
- Updated several stadiums that were ruling certain hits incorrectly. Stadiums adjusted include Fenway Park, Tropicana Field, Chase Field, Old Miami, and Polo Grounds.
- General UI text and spacing adjustments.
- Added stuttering and lag fixes.
- Fixed issue with textures.
- Fixed low framerate issues.
- Added fixes for some minor glitches.
- Added minor bug fixes and gameplay improvements.
- Performance and stability improvements added with MLB The Show 19 version 1.11.
MLB The Show 19 Update 1.11 is now available for download on PS4.