MLB The Show 19 update 1.07 released on PlayStation 4. According to the official MLB The Show 19 1.07 patch notes, the new update comes with various bug fixes and gameplay changes. Apart from this, the MLB The Show 19 version 1.07 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, an update was released with minor changes. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s MLB The Show 19 patch 1.07 is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
MLB The Show 19 Update 1.07 Patch Notes
- New March to October opening day Roster. All newly initiated March to October campaigns will now use this roster.
- Fixed an issue where users Slider settings were carried over into unintended game modes.
- Attempt number two of adding a 2018 NL East Champion pennant flag to Atlanta SunTrust Park!
- Correction to previous Game Update Notes: Intro videos will NOW play when fast-play is set in March to October.
- MLB The Show 19 version 1.07 added stuttering and lag fixes.
- Fixed issue with textures.
- MLB The Show 19 patch 1.07 fixed low framerate issues.
- Fixed some minor glitches.
- Added minor bug fixes and gameply improvements.
- MLB The Show 19 version 1.07 added performance and stability improvements.
MLB The Show 19 Update 1.07 is now available for download on PS4.