A new MLB The Show 19 update 1.10 released for players on PlayStation 4. According to the official MLB The Show 19 1.10 patch notes, the latest update comes with bug fixes and gameplay changes. Apart from this, the MLB The Show 19 version 1.10 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, an update was released with minor changes. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s MLB The Show 19 1.10 is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
MLB The Show 19 update 1.10 Patch Notes
- Minor gameplay tuning. This should slightly increase the line drive success rate.
- Reduction in error chances for diamond infielders on additional routine type plays.
- Reduction in error chances for high rated outfielders on routine type fly balls.
ROAD TO THE SHOW
- Changes and typo corrections to several challenges in RTTS.
- Relief Pitcher and Batter Walk-up on screen displays will no longer stay on screen through the duration of an at-bat.
- Added fixes for some crashing issues with MLB The Show 19 patch 1.10.
- Added fixes for stuttering and lag issues.
- Added matchmaking improvements.
- MLB The Show 19 version 1.10 adds stability improvements.
- Added various UI fixes.
- Other minor under the hood improvements added with MLB The Show 19 version 1.10.
MLB The Show 19 update 1.10 is now available for download on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One