A new MLB The Show 19 update 1.09 released for players on PlayStation 4. According to the official MLB The Show 19 1.09 patch notes, the latest update comes with bug fixes and gameplay changes. Apart from this, the MLB The Show 19 version 1.09 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, an update was released with minor changes. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s MLB The Show 19 1.09 is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
MLB The Show 19 update 1.09 Patch Notes
- Diamond fielders will no longer make errors on routine ground balls.
- (They can still make errors, just not on the routine set up low catches).
- Fixed an issue with player behavior near walls that was preventing fielders from branching to catch animations.
- Identified and addressed an issue where an incorrect difficulty level was set in player lock Moments.
- Fixed an issue where the catcher would not react to a steal from 3rd to home, if the batter attempted and missed a bunt with the bases loaded.
- Adjustments made to fielder urgency on knee-down throws to 1st.
- The matchmaking window now does not include rating mod, allowing users to control whether they match within the divisions / difficulty windows they prefer.
- Fixed an issue where middle infielders in an extreme shift were not fielding batted balls they should have.
- Slightly reduced timing window for hitting, which increases the frequency of strikeouts and late counts.
- Further reduced timing window for pitchers when hitting.
- In Diamond Dynasty games, the guaranteed line drive region is slightly reduced to account for the higher caliber teams in this mode.
- Sac bunts and drag bunts are slightly easier to put into play.
- Moments with multiple game series will now reset correctly after the first failure.
- Players will no longer clip through the stadium walls when attempting to rob a foul ball.
- Fixed an issue where incorrect XP bonuses were applied to users who quit games online.
- Fixed an issue where program stars where not being awarded when the winning user would exit a game.
- Fixed an issue where the catcher would throw to the pitcher instead of running and tagging the runner himself after a wild pitch.
- Moments will no longer overwrite User Settings (Hot/cold zones, strike zone, etc…)
- Fixed a soft lock in Franchise (and MtO) when pinch hitting for the DH, followed by a pinch hitting for the pitcher.
- The “AUTO” switch in the Franchise TRADES menu now works.
- Fixed an issue within Franchise where Player-Lock would deactivate with Critical Situations set to on.
- Fixed a soft lock that would happen after rapidly entering Quick Manage from the Launchpad in Franchise mode.
ROAD TO THE SHOW:
- Dynamic Difficulty now progresses faster during RTTS hitting and relief pitching.
- Fixed an issue where user would not see a failed boss battle notification in RTTS.
- Changes and corrections to several challenges in RTTS.
- Addressed an issue that caused framerate slowdown in certain MLB stadiums.
- Fixed an issue where users would get stuck in the pre-game lineup screen.
- Stats will now track correctly on the Ranked Seasons landing page.
- Corrections made to the Handbook regarding information on Free Agency within Franchise mode.
- Fixed an issue where incorrect player levels were displayed in Challenge of the Week.
- Stance socks will now show when equipped as a visiting team.
- The bat will no longer float in mid-air when certain players hit a no-doubt Home Run.
- Various timing adjustments made in the frontend UI, to prevent soft locks or odd menu behaviors.
- Adjusted various players batting stances and/or pitching deliveries. (Joey Gallo, Cliff Lee)
- Drums from the crowd will now be heard in Progressive Field when runners are in scoring position for the home team.
- Fix to the commentary in regards to home and away bullpens at Great American Ball Park.
- Various other minor bug fixes and adjustments made throughout the game.
- Typos and text sizing adjustments throughout the game.
- You can now page backwards in the Playlist Editor within Sounds of the Show.
- Updated panel players for several teams in the front end UI.
- Changes to Marlins Park: Dugout roof colors, missing collision areas, outfield deck area colors, logo on top of deck area.
- Added correct logos to the backstop at T-Mobile Park.
- Users will no longer see their own XP level when viewing other Universal Profiles.
- Starters and relievers now display their correct position within Play Now Live Rosters.
- Bat Skins unlocked through Conquest rewards are now able to be equipped immediately on your created player/team.
- Missions in the DD panel will now correctly reflect the amount of time remaining.
- Added fixes for some crashing issues with MLB The Show 19 patch 1.09.
- Added fixes for stuttering and lag issues.
- Added matchmaking improvements.
- MLB The Show 19 version 1.09 adds stability improvements.
- Added various UI fixes.
- Other minor under the hood improvements added with MLB The Show 19 version 1.09.
MLB The Show 19 update 1.09 is now available for download on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One