A new MLB The Show 18 1.09 update is now available on PlayStation 4. According to the official MLB The Show 18 update 1.09 patch notes, the latest update has added various changes and bug fixes. In addition, MLB The Show 18 version 1.09 made some logic adjustments to increase the urgency of fielding in the infield. Check out more details below.
Recently, update 1.08 was released with a big list of changes. The update made adjustments to allow more user control for infielders on soft line drives just over their head.
Table of Contents
MLB The Show 18 update 1.09 patch notes
Gameplay Improvements and Stabilizations:
- Fewer hard choppers, dribblers, and popups in online and local two-player games.
- Added logic adjustments to increase the urgency of fielding in the infield with MLB The Show 18 1.09 update. Specifically for DP situations and when faster runners are batting.
- MLB The Show 18 version 1.09 made some adjustment to correct the fair/foul ball detection on hits in close proximity to foul poles in multiple stadiums.
- Update to the Coors Field jumbotron.
- MLB The Show 18 1.09 added various bug fixes and adjustments made throughout the game.
Check your game update and download the latest MLB The Show 18 update 1.09.