MLB The Show 18 Update 1.07 for PlayStation 4 is now available for the game. According to the official MLB The Show 18 1.07 changelog, the new update has added various fixes and improvements to the game. The MLB The Show 18 version 1.07 also added a fix for an issue where the shortstop wouldn’t shift when using Extreme Shift setting. Check out more details below.
The new MLB The Show 18 baseball game comes with Diamond Dynasty, Battle Royale, Conquest, and Franchise Mode, and a major gameplay engine tune-up.
MLB The Show 18 Update 1.07 Patch Notes
- Fix for the user controlled player, to make sure his starting direction has the correct angle and ensures he is on the right path to make any potential catch. This adjustment should help with bad angles to the ball, which led to potential misses.
- Fix for an issue where the shortstop wouldn’t shift when using Extreme Shift setting(with runners on first and two outs)
- MLB The Show 18 1.07 added fix for player head tracking, during pickoff attempts, for certain pitchers
- Minor adjustments to check swings and pulling back bunts at the last moment
- MLB The Show 18 Update 1.07 made adjustments to the attribute values of the road to the show players to balance regression
- Fixes to clothing clipping in RTTS
- Fixes to subtle audio queues throughout gameplay: Music reverb through the PA systems/ Delay the strikeout music to play with more realistic timing / stolen base music queues were playing after strikeouts
- Fixes for two rarely encountered year to year crashes
- MLB The Show 18 version 1.07 fixes for several consumers reported crashes
- Various other minor bug fixes and adjustments
The article is now updated with the official MLB The Show 18 1.07 changelog.
Meantime, check your game update and download the latest MLB The Show 18 Update 1.07.