MK11 update 1.23 patch notes for PS4 and Xbox One is now available for players. According to MK11 1.23 patch notes, the latest update added Hallow’s Eve Skin Pack. Apart from this, MK11 version 1.23 also includes various bug fixes
Previously, a big update added Femme Fatale Skin Pack, bug fixes and other quality of changes, gameplay changes and more.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing issues while playing the game. Today’s MK11 1.23 update will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
MK11 1.23 Patch Notes
Character Skin Pack Update
- All Hallow’s Eve Skin Pack release, including Halloween inspired skins – “Beast Within” Johnny Cage, “Blizzard King” Sub-Zero and “Bad Medicine” D’Vorah. Available for Mortal Kombat 11 Aftermath owners.
General Gameplay Adjustments
- Fixed an issue with Co-Op Towers where only 2 players could join the lobby.
- Fixed an issue with the Mouse cursor still being present in Photo Mode after toggling off UI.
- Fixed an issue with 21:9 aspect ratio during match searches.
- Reworked scrollbar functionality – Clicking the down arrow on scrollbars snaps the slider and selection to the bottom of the list.
- Selecting a preset with mouse now equips instead of opening it.
- Fixed an issue where rapidly selecting and deselecting character in King of The Hill mode causes several malfunctions of the mouse.
- Fixed an issue with placeholder letters appearing when attempting to create lobbies using the virtual keyboard.
Download free MK11 patch 1.23 on PlayStation 4, PC and Xbox One.