MK11 update 1.28 is now rolling out on PS4 and Xbox One. According to MK11 1.28 patch notes, the latest update added gameplay optimizations, tweaks, and fixes. Apart from this, MK11 patch 1.28 also includes general stability fixes.
Previously, a big update added a new Klassic MK Movie Skin Pack. It added three main actors from the film.
Unfortunately, some players are still experiencing problems while playing the game. Today’s MK11 patch 1.28 will fix a few of these issues.
MK11 1.28 Patch Notes
General Gameplay Adjustments
- Move list corrections
- Fixed minor issues with several augments
- Fixed minor visual & audio issues with several Brutalities
Character Specific Adjustments
D’Vorah – Number of Wasps currently affecting an opponent will no longer sometimes be reset if Strepsiptera connects while opponent is in the hit reaction to Swarm
- Kano – The first hit of Snake Bite now has 1 more active frame and the second hit has 1 less startup frame
- Kano – The hit reaction to Figjam Amplified (Back Punch, Back Punch, Front Kick, Amplify) will no longer sometimes use the incorrect blood color against some opponents
- Kotal Kahn – Now has 1050 health (down from 1100)
- Kotal Kahn – Fixed issue with Eztli Totem providing higher then intended healing when stacked with other Totem types
Kotal Kahn – Chicahtoc & Eztli Totems no longer have Kustom Variation restrictions in Kompetitive modes
Kotal Kahn – The first hit of Yeyecame Disk Amplify now has slightly farther reach and the projectile now has 10 less frames of hit advantage
- Kung Lao – Sweeping Razor (Away + Back kick) while having no Hat now properly triggers Krushing Blow reset conditions
- Shao Kahn – Now has 1100 health (up from 1050)
- RoboCop – Now has 1050 health (up from 1000)
- RoboCop – Adjusted the hit region of Getup/Flawless Block Attack (Up + Back Punch)
- Sheeva – Dragon Drop is now off-screen for 2 more frames before her drop attack begins
- Sheeva – Dragon Stance now has 2 more startup frames
Mileena – Poisonous Butterfly (Towards + Back Kick) now has airborne frames when Mileena is off the ground
Mileena – The hit reactions to Kahnum Dash Amplify, Kahnum Dash Further Amplify, & Ridin’ Dirty (Front Punch, Front Punch, Front Punch + Front Kick) now have airborne frames when Mileena is off the ground
Mileena – Fixed a rare issue where Play Time (Towards + Front Punch, Back Punch, Back Kick) could leave a lingering visual effect on certain costumes
- Rambo – Slightly adjusted the hit regions & repel regions of Basic Training (Away + Front Punch)
- Rambo – Lieutenant Drop (Towards + Back Kick) now has airborne frames when Rambo is off the ground
- Rambo – Hidden M60 & Hidden M60 Amplify will no longer sometimes use an incorrect animation when Rambo is hit by Kronika’s Reverse Time
- Network connection improvements added.
- Addressed some audio related fixes.
- Fixed lag and freezing issues.
- Added performance improvements.
- Added gameplay optimizations.
- Added general stability fixes.
- Other minor fixes.
Download free MK11 update 1.28 on Sony PlayStation 4, PC, and Xbox One.