MK11 update 1.31 patch notes released for PS4 and Xbox Oneplayers. According to the official MK11 1.31 patch notes, the latest update added the Summer Heat Pack DLC, balancing, gameplay changes and bug fixes. Apart from this, MK11 version 1.31 also includes stability improvements to the AAA game.
Previously, a big update was released with the Aftermath DLC and various bug fixes and gameplay changes. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing a number of issues while playing the game. Today’s MK11 version 1.31 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
What is new in MK11 version 1.31?
Added the Summer Heat Pack DLC
In the Summer Heat skin pack includes:
“Endless Summer Kitana” which will have Kitana dressed in seasonal Edenian attire.
“Off the Bone Baraka” which shows Baraka prepping his barbecue.
“Fireworks Erron Black” which has Erron Black donning a red, white, and blue patriotic suit and top hat.
- and other skins.
General Gameplay Adjustments
- Move list corrections
- Adjusted the minimum health requirement for many Brutalities that have that as a requirement
Kombat League / Online
- Forever King Lobbies will no longer sometimes prevent users from joining after the room been full but now has open slots
- The Reward Screen after a Kombat League Season has ended no longer has an additional confirmation prompt when dismissed
Character Specific Adjustments
- Cassie – Fixed a rare issue with drone moves could become disabled if BL-118 Energy Bounce was interrupted at a specific time during certain circumstances
- Cetrion – The Smoked Flesh Brutality now has the requirement “hold Down during hit”
- Cetrion – Deadly Winds & Deadly Winds Amplify visual effects no longer sometimes linger after they have been projectile destroyed
- D’Vorah – MK11 1.21 fixed a rare issue which could cause her Ovipositors to disappear during gameplay under certain circumstances
- Erron Black – Fixed issue with hat using an incorrect animation if time out loss occurs at specific timing as forward throw connects
- Geras – The Break Down Brutality now has the requirement “hold Down during hit”
- Jade – The Looking Good Brutality now has the requirement “hold Away during hit”
- Jax – The I Said Sleep Brutality now has the requirement “hold Down during hit”
- Johnny Cage – The And The Award Goes To Brutality no longer requires the Say Cheese Gear Ability
- Kano – The Bonzer Brutality now requires “hold Away during hit”
- Kitana – The Punished Brutality requirement is now “hold Down during hit”
- Kitana – Edenian Fade is no longer throw immune when she has landed and now displays Punish instead of Kounter when hit during its landing frames
- Kitana – Arcing Sai (Edenian Fade) now displays Punish instead of Kounter when hit during its recovery frames
- Kollector – The Slice Slice Slice Brutality now has the requirement “hold Towards during hit” and no longer requires first hit
- Kollector – Adjusted visual effect location for the Relic Lure impact effect
- Kung Lao – Fixed issue with Hat using an incorrect animation if a time out loss occurs at specific timing as Toward Throw connects
- Raiden – The Brutal Bolt Brutality now has the requirement “hold Up during hit”
- Raiden – Power Discharge (Away + Front Punch, Back Punch, Front Punch + Front Kick) now has an adjusted hit region while the opponent is in a kombo
- Skarlet – Bloodshot Amplify can no longer not have a projectile spawn when done with specific timing
- Skarlet – Fixed issue with Dagger disappearing during gameplay if her throw is interrupted at specific timing
- Sub-Zero – The Big Leg Brutality requirement is now “hit 4 Brutal Kicks during match” (was 6)
- Sub-Zero – The End of Round Taunt Ice Clone Teleport will no longer sometimes cause Sub-Zero to become invisible in rare circumstances
- Sub-Zero – MK11 version 1.21 fixed (Air) Polar Axe using an incorrect animation in a Tower match when done immediately after the match has begun
- Shao Kahn – The Charging Through Brutality now has the requirement “hold Away during hit”
- Shao Kahn – The Head Kabob Brutality no longer requires first hit
- Shao Kahn – The Nothing Left Brutality now has the requirement “hold Down during hit”
- Shang Tsung – The Inclement Weather Brutality now has the requirement “hold Down during hit”
- Shang Tsung – Fixed a rare visual issue when morphing into Raiden that could causing his cape to use an incorrect animation
- Nightwolf – The No Leg to Stand On Brutality now has the requirement “hold Down during hit” and no longer requires first hit
- Nightwolf – MK11 update 1.21 fixed Razor’s Edge (Away + Front Kick, Back Kick, Front Punch + Front Kick) now does the correct chip damage on block
- Joker – The Head Case Brutality requirement is now “perform ‘C C D D E G E C’ 3 times” (was 5)
- Terminator – Terminate armor is no longer sometimes removed when his Fatal Blow misses or is blocked
- Terminator – Terminate visual effects will no longer linger after a Mercy is performed
- Fujin – Wind Barrier is now able to parry Liu Kang’s jump & hop attacks, Frost’s Hop Kick, and Kollector’s Hop Kick
- Fujin – Wind Barrier will no longer sometimes have lingering visual effects when it is interrupted
- Fujin – MK11 1.21 fixed some rare audio issues when Whirlwind (Away + Back Punch, Front Punch + Front Kick) and Tailwind (Towards + Back Punch, Front Punch + Front Kick) are interrupted
- Fujin – AI can now perform the attack followups to Sky Wakka
- RoboCop – Missing with various attacks under certain circumstances will no longer enable autoblock when opponent is in the Cheval Trap Amplify or Electric Grenade Amplify hit reactions
- RoboCop – Fixed a visual issue with Cobra Cannon using an improper animation for the first few frames in certain circumstances
- RoboCop – Active Patrol and Reactive Patrol now displays Punish instead of Kounter when hit during its recovery frames
- Sheeva – Fixed an audio issue with Untamed Fury Amplify sometimes missing sound effects
Download free MK11 update 1.31 on PlayStation 4, PC and Xbox One.