MK11 update 1.15 changelog is now available for PS4 and Xbox One players. According to the official MK11 version 1.15 patch notes, the latest update added gameplay changes and character specific adjustments. Apart from this, MK11 patch 1.15 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was released which added character balancing, bug fixes and more. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing a number of issues while playing the game. Today’s MK11 version 1.15 is expected to fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
MK11 update 1.15 Patch Notes
General Gameplay Adjustments
- Fixed a rare issue that could occur after a Getup Forward Roll has been interrupted that could cause characters to move through each other when performing certain attacks (e.g. Jade’s Blazing Nitro Kick)
Character Specific Adjustments
- Grip Slam (Away+Back Punch) had its hit reaction adjusted and has 1 more frame of hit advantage
- Fixed a rare issue that could cause Netherbeast Trap to teleport the opponent to the center of the arena after being hit with specific timing
- Danger Zone (Front Kick, Front Kick) can no longer hit opponents while they are in an invincible knocked down state
- Jax – MK11 update 1.15 fixed an issue that was causing Heat Missile to disappear if he is hit during its active frames
- The ground reaction to the first attack of Cheeky Swipes (Getup / Block Attack Up + Back Punch) now has an increased victim region & its air reaction has increased gravity
- The ground reaction to Scarred (Back Punch) now has an increased victim region & Deadly Digger (Back Punch, Back Kick) has slightly increased range
- Pinned Down (Fatal Blow) had its first attack’s hit reaction adjusted against an airborne opponent and has an increased hit region on the second attack while the opponent is in a combo
- The ground reaction to the first attack of Flip Kick (Getup / Block Attack Up + Front Kick) now has an increased victim region & its air reaction has increased gravity and the second attack has 4 more active frames
- Crushing Palm (Jump Up + Back Punch) can now be properly cancelled into Sternum Breaker (Front Kick)
- MK11 1.15 fixed an issue that was causing Ancestral Light to have its active frames removed if he is hit during its active frames.
- MK11 version 1.15 fixed a rare issue that could cause Terminator to move quickly across the screen if he performed a cancel into Killing Machine while in close proximity to an opponent performing Breakaway with specific timing.
- Joker – Back Throw now requires the correct input for the opponent to Throw Escape
- Joker – Jumping Jester no longer causes full block damage when it is Flawless Blocked
- Joker – Fixed an issue that was causing Getting Lit to have its initial active frames removed if he is interrupted at specific timing
- Joker – MK11 patch 1.15 fixed rare issue that could cause Joker to move quickly across the screen if he performed a cancel into Batsy-Poo while in close proximity to an opponent performing Breakaway with specific timing.
- Joker – Fixed rare issue that could cause Batsy Pew Pew to auto-correct if he is interrupted with specific timing.
- Joker – Fixed issue with C C D D E G E C Amplify not being possible if another button is pressed while holding down Back Kick button.
- Joker – Getting Lit Amplified & C C D D E G E C Amplified can now be performed without holding down their respective attack buttons.
- Joker – Getting Lit and Getting Lit Amplified now correctly displays Punish instead of Kounter when hit during recovery frames.
- Joker – Ta-Da (Hop Attack) can no longer be done at specific timing to remove its landing recovery frames.
- Joker – MK11 1.15 fixed a rare issue with KAPOW follow-up hits not comboing correctly in certain situations.
- Joker – Smile (Fatal Blow) can no longer be delayed longer then intended after its armor absorbs an attack.
- Joker – Fixed an issue that allowed Together Forever Brutality to trigger from Getting Lit Amplified.
MK11 update 1.15 for PS4 and Xbox One is now available fo download.