MK11 update version 1.13 released for players on PS4 and Xbox One. According to the official MK11 1.13 patch notes, the latest update brings fixes resolves issues related to matchmaking, AI, crashing, and more. Apart from this, MK11 1.13 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was released which added character balancing, bug fixes and more. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing a number of issues while playing the game. Today’s MK11 version 1.13 update is expected to fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
MK11 update 1.13 Patch Notes
General Gameplay Adjustments
- Fixed an issue causing several Krushing Blows to do slightly increased damage
- MK11 update 1.13 added an Newsletter Subscription option which rewards players with a Raiden Announcer Voice for signing up
- Fixed an issue that was causing Nightwolf, Sindel, & Terminator Augments to not work as intended
Kombat League / Online
- Reduced the Kombat League Point Cap that a player can lose in a match to 50
Towers of Time
- MK11 1.13 fixed an issue with certain attacks killing the opponent at the same time a modifier activates during an Endurance Match causing a long delay before the next opponent appears
- Fixed a rare issue that could cause the camera to get out of bounds when a Fatal Blow or Krushing Blow occurs while the Ice Totem is active
Character Specific Adjustments
- Baraka – Blood Lunge’s Krushing Blow works correctly again in all situations
MK11 update 1.13 for PS4 and Xbox One is now available fo download.