MK11 update 1.08 patch notes released for PS4 and Xbox One players. According to the official MK11 1.08 patch notes, the update comes with gameplay adjustments, bug fixes and more. Apart from this, the MK11 version 1.08 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a minor update was released with bug fixes. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing a number of issues while playing the game. Today’s MK11 version 1.08 update is expected to fix these issues. Check out more details below.
MK11 update 1.08 Patch Notes
- Kung Lao’s Swaggering Shaolin Hat is now the correct visual and unlocked for players after MK11 1.08.
- Fixed an issue where some Augments were not awarding their Experience bonuses when socketed into certain pieces of gear.
- Fixed a rare issue where after Chip Avoided or Last Breath has occurred Offensive/Defensive Meter could have an invalid regeneration rate.
- MK11 version 1.08 addressed a rare issue where Meter regeneration rate could become invalid if the meter was not allowed to refill to maximum for a long period of time over multiple rounds
- Kollector’s Trading Table now has the correct inventory displayed
- Performance and stability improvements.
- Added fixes for framerate drop and freezing issues.
MK11 update 1.08 for PS4 and Xbox One is now available for download.