MK11 1.09 update is now rolling out for PS4 and Xbox One players. According to the MK11 1.09 patch notes, the update resolves various issues related to crashing, framerate drop, stuttering/lag, matchmaking, and more. Apart from this, the MK11 1.09 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was released with a long list of bug fixes, character balancing and more. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing a number of issues while playing the game. Today’s MK11 update 1.09 update is expected to fix these issues. Check out more details below.
MK11 1.09 patch notes (Updating)
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- Added fixes for some crashing issues with MK11 update 1.09.
- Fixed players reported glitches.
- Added audio improvements.
- Matchmaking improvements.
- Added fixes for the audio issues.
- Added fixes for framerate drop and freezing issues with MK11 version 1.09.
- Adds fixes for stuttering/lag issues.
Following issues were fixed in the previous update
General Gameplay Adjustments
- Kung Lao’s Swaggering Shaolin Hat is now the correct visual and unlocked for players
- Fixed an issue where some Augments were not awarding their Experience bonuses when socketed into certain pieces of gear
- Fixed an rare issue where after Chip Avoided or Last Breath has occurred Offensive/Defensive Meter could have an invalid regeneration rate
- Fixed a rare issue where Meter regeneration rate could become invalid if the meter was not allowed to refill to maximum for a long period of time over multiple rounds
- Kollector’s Trading Table now has the correct inventory displayed
MK11 update 1.09 for PS4 and Xbox One is now available fo download.