Mist Legacy update 0.1.9.0 (December 23, 2021) is now available to download on PC(Steam). According to the official Mist Legacy patch notes, the latest update added improvement to the group system and various bug fixes.
Previously, a major update added a long list of bug fixes and quality of life improvements. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game. Today’s Mist Legacy patch 1.9.0 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
What is new in today’s Mist Legacy Patch Notes?- December 23, 2021
Features and Changes
- The cart no longer uses a free companion slot. So you are always able to bring one with you.
- New group user interface.
- The fifth group companion slot price has been reduced to 1200 BC. Players who bought it at full price will receive 400 BC back.
- Shop UI redesign to show unlockable slots all at once.
- Combat now grants terrain skill experience if victorious.
- You can now “Recraft” an item in your coffer if you have the recipe.
- There is now a small chance to trigger a +1, +2 or +3 bonus on resource gathering.
- Weapon use skills are now available in the skills filter menu.
- Market item usability now displays the correct skill value.
- Fixed items durability not being updated upon fleeing a combat.
- Fixed some rare issue where a withdraw could cause a disconnect.
- Fixed an issue where the game client computed Next Daily and Next Weekly wrong.
- Cure ability should now only cure alteration with poison damage.
- Fixed coffers and market where items could be in the wrong category.
- Fixed an issue where the maximum crafting quantity of a stackable item could be wrong and caused a disconnect upon crafting.
- When abandoning or failing an escort scenario, if the event gave a location, the location is now correctly removed.
- Fixed some spell animation delay and end of combat delay.
- Fixed shortcut target number key in combat could stop working on summoned enemies.
- Unlocked next Arcanists tier.
- Unlocked next Circle of the Great Tree tier.
- Superior weapons enchantments review.
- Added a 39 difficulty cavern.
- Mage staff recipes review.
- Student/Mage armor skill and recipes review.
- Badges level and difficulty fixes.
- Lowered Vilocopiparadatanolor price list.
- Increase Boomerang hit chances.
- Slash now deal 100% of weapon damage.
- Increase bleeding damage done by Vicious Hit.
- Increase Burnt damage by Burn Spell.
- New dynamic dailies that require to kill x creatures.
Download free Mist Legacy patch on PC(Steam).