MIR4 update is now available to download on PC, Android, and iOS players. According to the official Mir4 patch notes, the latest update added World Boss ‘Black Flame Arch Demon Nerkan’ to the game.
MIR4 game servers are currently down. We will update the Mir4 server status details here.
Previously, a major update added Clan Sanctuary, New Magic stone(Spectrumite), New Codex achievements and more.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues with the game. Today’s Mir 4 patch will address a few of these errors.
1. World Boss ‘Black Flame Arch Demon Nerkan’ will be added.
– World Boss is a new type of boss that spawns in random servers every Tuesday, 19:00.
※ Schedule will be based on Regional Server Times.
2. Speed-ups can now be added with Gold.
3. Promotion condition of [Conquest – Training Sanctum] will be lowered.
4. Alignment Points can now be recovered easier by hunting monsters that are ±10 of your character level.
5. New Time-Limited Codex will be added.
■ World Boss – Dark Flame Arch Demon Nerkan
● On every Tuesday, 19:00, a World Boss ‘Dark Flame Arch Demon Nerkan’ will be spawned in random servers.
– A sealed ‘Nerkan’ spawns every Tuesday, 19:00 on random servers based on the regional server times and will become defeatable at 23:00 as it gets unsealed.
※ Players may encounter it by entering ‘Black Flame Abaddon’ through the portal located in Redmoon Valley 4F.
– World Boss like ‘Nerkan’ is a new type of boss monster that does not spawn on every server. It will spawn in random servers and an alarm message will appear in the servers the boss got spawned.
※ Since it is spawned in random servers, there will be servers that it does not get spawned.
– The spawn area ‘Black Flame Abaddon’ can’t be entered immediately by using Fast Travel Scroll/Jump Scroll, and a maximum of 400 players can enter.
– PK is enabled in ‘Black Flame Abaddon’ and there is no reduction of alignment point through PK. (Loss of EXP due to the death by PK will still occur)
– If a character dies due to any other routes besides PK, death penalties such as loss of EXP/items and extension of resurrection cool-time will be applied.
– A large number of Rare ~ Legendary boxes will be dropped after defeating ‘Nerkan’.
● Daily Distribution Limit will be implemented on distributing Clan/Territory resources to individuals.
– This limit accounts for the total of Clan Resource Distribution and Territory Resource Distribution.
– The Daily Distribution Limit is calculated based on the amount before the fee is applied.
– Daily Distribution Limit will reset every 00:00 (UTC+8)
● Just as internal injuries can be recovered using Gold instead of speed-ups, players can spend Gold to complete more content if there are not enough speed-ups.
● Additional content that can be completed by spending Gold
– Unsealing : Unsealing sealed box
– Conquest : Promoting Conquests
● The chance of getting Great Success in crafting Epic Permanent Snow Ginseng and Epic Azureum Oil will increase.
● Due to the increase of crafting chance of Azureum Oil, one of the promotion conditions of [Conquest-Training Sanctum] to Lv. 16 will be lowered.
– Previous : Promote Toad Stance Tier 3/Violet Mist Art Tier 2/Northern Profound Art Tier 2
– Post Change : Promote Toad Stance Tier 2/Violet Mist Art Tier 2/Northern Profound Art Tier 2
■ Alignment Point
● Players can now recover alignment points by hunting monsters with a bigger level difference
– Previous : Recovers by hunting monsters with 5 level difference.
– Post Change : Recovers by hunting monsters with 10 level difference.
● New Time-Limited Codex will be added.
※ Codex effect and Codex badge will be deleted on May 6th, 2022 00:00 (UTC+8).
■ Forsaken Badge
● The chance of getting ‘Uncommon/Rare Forsaken Badge’ by clearing Raid/Boss Raid will increase.
● Alias of all members will be displayed in Clan chat like Clan leader and Elders.
– When a player chats in Clan chat, the name will be displayed with [Alias+Rank]
– Alias won’t be displayed if the name of Alias and Rank is the same.
■ Darksteel Merchant
● The level condition will be added on purchasing Darksteel from the Darksteel Merchant in Bicheon Valley, Snake Valley, and Redmoon Valley.
– After Change : Reach character Lv.40
■ In-game bug fixes & gameplay improvements
1. Daily defeat/defeated counts will be added in PvP Log based on 24 hours.
2. Issue of being able to leave the clan during the Castle Siege will be fixed.
Download free MIR4 update for PC (Steam).