MIR4 update will soon roll out on PC, Android, and iOS players. According to the official Mir4 patch notes, the latest update added new changes, fixes, and more. Apart from this, the latest Mir4 patch also includes stability fixes.
MIR4 game servers are currently down. We will update the Mir4 server status details here.
Previously, a major update added Clan Sanctuary, New Magic stone(Spectrumite), New Codex achievements and more. Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues with the game.
Today’s Mir 4 patch will address a few of these errors.
1. Two new types of equipment (Secondary Weapon, Earrings) will be added.
2. New Conquest ‘Sanctuary of HYDRA’ will be added.
3. New area ‘Sanctuary of HYDRA’ will be added.
4. New ‘Sanctuary of HYDRA’ NPC Shops will be added.
5. New monster summoning item ‘Forsaken Badge’ will be added.
6. New Epic Spirit ‘Brutal Lionheart Koiga’ will be added.
7. New ‘CAPTCHA Verification’ system will be implemented.
1. A brand new HYDRA refining system, ‘Refinery’ will be added.
– Secondary Weapon (Class-specific) and Accessories (General) will be added.
– Secondary Weapon can be crafted in the Craft tab using a special crafting material known as ‘Dragon Claw’.
– Accessories can be crafted in the Craft tab using a special crafting material known as ‘Dragon Eye’.
– Equipment slots will be increased by 2 (from 8 to 10)
– New equipment types will be displayed through the auto-equip pop-up
– Equipment Craft menu will be adjusted to include additional equipment types
– Forsaken Badge tab will be added to the ‘Other Combination’ menu
– Septaria, key materials required to refine HYDRA, will be obtainable by unlocking and upgrading ‘Sanctuary of HYDRA’ conquest.
– The number of Septaria obtained through ‘Sanctuary of HYDRA’ will increase based on the achieved stage level of the conquest.
– Septaria can only be claimed once per day through the ‘Sanctuary of HYDRA’ and the daily Septaria reward will reset each day at 00:00 (UTC+8).
– Septaria must be claimed each day manually as unclaimed Septaria will no longer be available upon daily reset.
– A new item ‘Forsaken Badge’ can be crafted and used to summon a new boss monster.
– ‘Forsaken Badge’ can be crafted using ‘Forsaken Shard’ and ‘Purified Soul Stone’.
– ‘Forsaken’s Shard’ can be obtained through drops by defeating monsters.
– ‘Purified Soul Stone’ can be obtained through unsealing Spirit Treasure Box, Enhancement Stone Box, Treasure Box, or through Treasure Chests that drop from summoned bosses.
– Each ‘Forsaken Badge’ has a designated summoning location which summons different boss monsters. Players can obtain ‘Dragon Claw’ and ‘Dragon Eye’ by defeating boss monsters.
– <Hydrakin> Tala : Lv.70
– <Hydrakin> Amara : Lv.85
– <Hydrakin> Yuta : Lv.100
– <Hydrakin> Tremata : Lv.130
– <Hydrakin> Tiamata : Lv.160
1. <Craft Ancient Dragon Token> Dark Stallion Grifforse
– Rare Ancient Dragon’s Spectrumite Box
2. <Craft Lucky Potion Box> Lucky Cat Luckster
– Rare Purified Soul Stone Box
3. Blue Dragon Craftsman
– Rare Glittering Powder Box
– Epic Glittering Powder Box
– Rare Life Elixir Box
– Epic Life Elixir Box
– Rare Purified Soul Stone Box
– Epic Purified Soul Stone Box
Passive bonus once summoned : 20 PHYS ATK
– Implementation Date : Jan. 25th, 2022 scheduled maintenance update
– Players must first be verified through CAPTCHA prior to logging into the game.
– If verification has failed 3 consecutive times, players must wait 30 minutes before retrying.
1. Menu changes in accordance with the addition of HYDRA Refinery.
2. The NFT menu and access interface has been changed.
– Previous : Global Map → Transfer Character → NFT
– Post-change : Menu → XDRACO → NFT
3. Create/Seal NFT character menu has been changed.
4. Fixed an issue with the direction of character ‘Evade’ being inconsistent with player control during battle.
5. Description of the Bloodshade Nefariox Horn mystery has been changed.
6. Descriptions of the Wrapped Rare/Epic Darksteel Box have been changed.
7. Number of Identification Scrolls obtained from different grades of Sealed Boxes have changed.
8. The chance of Sealed Boxes being upgraded to a higher-grade Sealed Box upon unsealing has been adjusted.
– HYDRA ‘Refinery’ system will become available in MIR4 under the [XDRACO] menu.
– HYDRA is refined using 20 DRACOs as the base material, along with the specified amount of DRACOs and Septaria required as the ‘Refining Fee’.
– The variable cost of the ‘Refining Fee’ calculated through the Metamorphic Stage will determine the number of Septaria and DRACOs required to refine 1 HYDRA. Metamorphic Stage will be updated each day at 00:00 UTC+8. (
– There is no limit on the number of HYDRA that can be refined.
– Refined HYDRA CANNOT be converted back into DRACOs.
– Results for successfully refined HYDRA will be sent to the in-game mailbox.
Download free MIR4 update for PC (Steam).