MIR4 update is now available to download on PC, Android, and iOS players. According to the official Mir4 patch notes, the latest update brings new changes, fixes, and improvements.
MIR4 game servers are currently down. We will update the Mir4 server status details here.
Previously, a major update added Clan Sanctuary, New Magic stone(Spectrumite), New Codex achievements and more. Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues with the game.
Today’s Mir 4 patch will address a few of these errors.
■ New Boss
● ‘<Demon Spider of Hell> Krukan‘ will now appear.
※ Players may enter ‘Depths of Binding’ through the Portal located in Bicheon Valley 4F.
※ Spawns will be based on Regional Server Times.
● New Dragon Materials, ‘Dragon Eye’ and ‘Dragon Claw’, can now be summoned through the ‘Summon’ tab available in the ‘Shop’ menu.
● Autostart function will be implemented to Raid and Boss Raid parties.
● Clan War summary mail will be sent to clanmate once the war ends.
-The Summary mail will reveal total death tolls for both clans.
■ In-game bug fixes & gameplay improvements
● Character NFTs will now be subject to a cool-down period each time they are unsealed.
※ Cool-down Period: 5 days from the moment Character NFTs are unsealed.
Download free MIR4 update for PC (Steam).