MIR4 update is now available to download on PC, Android, and iOS players. According to the official Mir4 patch notes, the latest update brings new event, changes, and more.
MIR4 game servers are currently down. We will update the Mir4 server status details here.
Previously, a major update added Clan Sanctuary, New Magic stone(Spectrumite), New Codex achievements and more.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues with the game. Today’s Mir 4 patch will address a few of these errors.
What is new in Mir4 February 21 Update?
1. 200th Day Celebration Event : Check-in Event
2. NFT characters can now be imported and loaded from the character creation screen.
3. The CAPTCHA verification system, ‘Proving Eligibility’, has been enhanced to improve the gaming environment and gameplay experience of all Dragonians.
– Dragonians will be required to re-verify their eligibility once every 24 hours. (countdown timer
will be prompted in game)
– Those who do not re-verify their eligibility will automatically be disconnected from the game
once the timer counts down to 0.
4. Total duration of items registered for sale on the market will be significantly increased.
Download free MIR4 update for PC (Steam).