Minecraft update 1.91 for PS4 is now available for players. According to the official Minecraft 1.91 patch notes, the new update has added various bug fixes for issues related to server performance, crashing, matchmaking issues, ping, framerate drop, lag, and more. Apart from this, Minecraft version 1.91 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, an update was released which added Steven Universe Mash-Up Pack, new Flowers: Lily of the Valley and Cornflower, new Sign variants: Spruce, Birch, Jungle, Acacia, Dark Oak, and new Stair, Slab, and Wall variants. Unfortunately, since the last update, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Minecraft 1.91 update is expected to fix all these issues.
Minecraft Update 1.91 for PS4 Patch Notes
- Added new villages structures.
- Updated villagers clothing.
- Added Trade systems and behaviours.
- Added new villager job site blocks.
- Added the Wandering Trader.
- Added the Bell block.
- Added the Pillager Outpost.
- Added the Illager Captain.
- Added the Ravager.
- Added Raids.
- Added the Campfire.
- Added Sweet Berries.
- Added Bamboo Jungle Biome.
- Added new Trophies.
- Added new Lantern sound effects.
- Added Lectern redstone signal behaviour.
- Added fixes for crashing issues.
- Minecraft 1.91 has fixed issues with the recently released packs.
- Added fixes for stuttering/lag issues.
- Fixed framerate drop issues with Minecraft version 1.91.
- Minecraft 1.91 update added performance improvements.
- Fixed some players reported glitches.
- Various other minor bug fixes with Minecraft version 1.91.
Minecraft update 1.91 is now available for download on PS4.