Minecraft update 1.90 for PS4 is now available for players. According to the official Minecraft 1.90 patch notes, the new update has added various bug fixes and gameplay improvements. Apart from this, Minecraft version 1.90 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, an update was released which added Steven Universe Mash-Up Pack, new Flowers: Lily of the Valley and Cornflower, new Sign variants: Spruce, Birch, Jungle, Acacia, Dark Oak, and new Stair, Slab, and Wall variants. Unfortunately, since the last update, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Minecraft PS4 1.90 update is expected to fix all these issues.
Minecraft 1.90 for PS4 Patch Notes
- Added Loom.
- Added Lectern.
- Added Lantern.
- Added Crossbow.
- Added Shields.
- Added Community Cat Skin.
- Added Pillagers (Creative Only)
- Added Banner stencils.
- Added Wood Blocks (Bark).
- New Vanilla Textures.
- Added Minecraft Classic Texture Pack (Built in).
- Added 6 new Trophies.
- Added the Ability to create dyed stained glass and dyed carpets directly from glass pane/white carpet + dye.
- Cats can now be healed by feeding them fish.
- Chorus Fruit Flowers now break when struck via an Arrow.
- Creepers can drop Records if they are killed by a Stray.
- Dead Bush can be used a Furnace Fuel.
- Decaying Leaves can now drop Sticks occasionally.
- Dispensers with Shears in them, will shear Sheep when activated.
- New Shapeless Recipes for Rabbit Stew and Beetroot Soup.
- Placing wet sponge in Nether and Warm Biomes will dry it out after some time
- Added fixes for crashing issues.
- Minecraft PS4 1.90 has fixed issues with the recently released packs.
- Added fixes for stuttering/lag issues.
- Fixed framerate drop issues with Minecraft 1.90.
- Minecraft 1.90 update added performance improvements.
- Fixed some players reported glitches.
- Various other minor bug fixes with Minecraft version 1.90.
Minecraft update 1.90 is now available for download on PS4.