Minecraft update 2.32 for PS4 is now available for players. According to the official Minecraft 2.32 patch notes, the latest update brings changes, tweaks, optimizations, and more. Apart from this, Minecraft PS4 update 2.32 also includes general stability fixes.
Previously, a big update added new changes, fixes, and a long list of quality of life improvements. Unfortunately, players are still facing issues with the game.
Today’s Minecraft version 2.32 will fix a few of these issues. Read more details below.
Minecraft PS4 update 2.32 Patch Notes
Axolotl & Glow Squid
- Axolotls are now available outside the Caves and Cliffs experiment.
- Axolotls can be rehydrated with Splash Water Bottle and Lingering Water Bottle
- Axolotls now have their missing sounds.
- Axolotls now swim way more often.
- Cobblestone and Cobbled Deepslate are now used to repair stone items on an Anvil.
- Powder Snow is now available in the Creative inventory
- Using a Bucket of Powder Snow on a Cauldron filled with Powder Snow results in a Powder Snow block being placed above the Cauldron
- Cauldrons fill up in snowy weather, creating a renewable source of Powder Snow.
- Most mobs cannot walk on Powder Snow, but fall into the block instead
- Mobs inside a block of Powder Snow start to freeze and eventually take damage
- Players can protect themselves from Powder Snow by equipping leather armor
- Buckets can be used to scoop up and place Powder Snow
- Fall damage is now correctly prevented when a player or mob falls on a single powder snow block
Download free Minecraft update 2.32 on PlayStation 4.