Minecraft update 2.26 for PS4 is now available for players. According to the official Minecraft 2.26 patch notes, the latest update added various quality of life changes. Apart from this, Minecraft PS4 update 2.26 also includes general stability fixes.
Previously, a big update added various bug fixes and tweaks. Unfortunately, players are still facing issues with the game.
Today’s Minecraft 2.26 will fix a few of these issues. Read more details below.
What is fixed in Minecraft 2.26?
- Thunderstorms now happen as often as on Minecraft: Java Edition
- Axolotls no longer move their tails while playing dead
- Feeding Axolotls with Bucket of Tropical Fish now returns Water Bucket instead of empty Bucket
- Axolotl’s hitbox is now smaller to match the size of the mob
- Guardians and Elder Guardians now attack Axolotl on sight
- Drowned now attack Axolotls on sight
- Azalea can now be bone-mealed when placed on Clay
- Using Pick Block on Azalea Leaves and Flowering Azalea Leaves now results in the correct blocks being picked
- Copper Ore is now placed after other overworld ores in the Creative inventory
- Deepslate is now placed after other stones in the Creative inventory
Glow Item Frame
- Glow Item Frame is now placed after regular Item Frame in the Creative inventory
- Hanging Roots are now destroyed by water
- Lightning Rod no longer breaks falling blocks that land on it
Download free Minecraft update 2.26 on PlayStation 4.