Minecraft update 2.20 patch notes released for PS4 players. According to the official Minecraft 2.20 PS4 patch notes, the latest Bedrock update brings a quality of life fixes to the game. Apart from this, Minecraft version 2.20 also includes general stability fixes.
Previously, a big update 1.16.100 added new features, changes, and a long list of bug fixes and improvements.
Unfortunately, some players are still facing issues with the game. Today’s Minecraft version 2.20 will fix a few of these issues. Read more details below.
Minecraft 2.20 Patch Notes
- Fixed the game failing to launch on multiple Windows 10 devices.
- Double Chests placed at chunk borders no longer become partially invisible and don’t crash the game when they are opened.
- Shulker boxes no longer lose everything inside their inventory when undyed using a cauldron.
- Fixed main menu buttons being invisible on older AMD graphics cards
- Fixed a crash that could occur after suspending and resuming while creating new world on Android
- Addressed a bug in the game where some walls were not correctly connected on world load.
- Walls converted from Console Edition saves are now joined properly after today’s update.
- After today’s update, water from bubble columns now flows as it should.
- Addressed a bug in the game where Hoppers with containers above them can collect dropped items.
- Fixed an issue where fence gates not align with Blackstone Walls.
- Addressed a bug where Beehives and Bee Nests do not show the correct front-facing texture.
- Other minor bug fixes.
Download free Minecraft update 2.20 on PlayStation 4.