Minecraft update 1.95 for PS4 is now rolling out for players. According to the official Minecraft 1.95 patch notes, the latest update brings various bug fixes and gameplay changes. In addition, Minecraft version 1.95 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, an update was released which added Toy Story Mash-up pack and resolved various issues. Unfortunately, since the last update, many players are still experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Minecraft 1.95 update is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
Minecraft update 1.95 for PS4 Patch Notes
- Fix for crash when pushing a button into the top of a door
- Fix for a crash when navigating the fireworks crafting menu
- Fix for MCCE #10011 – Added Wood (Bark) blocks -> Planks recipes.
- Fix for MCCE #10012 Redstone cannot be placed on Glass.
- Fix for MCCE #9978 – Stone Mason has wrong price for Chiseled Brick.
- Fix for MCCE #9653 – Fixed Rail Blocks not dropping when the block below them is destroyed.
- Fix for Stone Masons wanting Glazed Terracotta instead of offering it.
- Added fixes for crashing issues.
- Minecraft 1.95 has fixed issues with the recently released packs.
- Fixed framerate drop issues.
- Minecraft PS4 update 1.95 added performance improvements.
- Added various under the hood improvements.
Minecraft update 1.95 is now available for download on PS4.