Mojang studio has released a new Minecraft update 1.18.1 (Bedrock update) on PS4, PC, and Xbox. According to the official Minecraft 1.18.1 patch notes, the latest update addressed Caves & Cliffs: Part 2 related issues. Apart from this, today’s Minecraft patch 1.18.1 also addressed various game crashing bugs.
Previously, a big update added the Caves & Cliffs 2 changes and improvements.
Unfortunately, players are still facing issues with the game. Today’s Minecraft version 1.18.1 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Minecraft Patch Notes (1.18.1) for Bedrock Update – December 3, 2021
- Fixed a crash that could occur when copying a world backup in certain languages on PlayStation
- Fixed a crash that could occur when chatting and playing on Realms
- Decreased the amount of Diamond Ore that generates to match Java Edition
- Fixed lighting bugs when removing light sources after returning to the Overworld from other dimensions.
- Players no longer have problems moving after respawning or getting out of a Bed
- Added a warning prompt explaining potential loss of data when setting File Storage Location to External on Android devices
- Fixed various crashes and storage-related issues with Android multi-user functionality and Amazon Kids/Freetime.
- Fixed simulation stopping in multiplayer sessions when other players move away from one player’s render distance.
- The teleport command will no longer succeed when ‘checkForBlocks’ is true and the destination is obstructed
- Fixed an issue that could cause a faulty purchase page for Realms when the maximum number of Realms are already owned
- Optimized the Marketplace Inventory screen and improved loading of content images
Download free Minecraft version 1.18.1 on PlayStation 4, PC, and Xbox One.