Minecraft update 1.17.32 (Bedrock update) is now available to download on PS4, PC, and Xbox One. According to the official Minecraft 1.17.32 patch notes, the latest update added minor changes and gameplay optimizations.
Previously, a big update added fixes and changes to the Caves & Cliffs: Part I. Recently, a hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are still facing issues with the game. Today’s Minecraft version 1.17.32 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Minecraft Patch Notes (1.17.32) for Bedrock Update – September 30, 2021
Fixed the following issues.
- Addressed several gameplay crashes.
- Addressed a crash that could occur when navigating the Marketplace sidebar.
- Content not loading, even when connected to the internet. This issues is now fixed.
- Light blocks would force players to spawn at the surface of the Overworld. This is now fixed.
- The Looting enchantment not being applied when a mob was killed with a projectile.for upload” error when uploading a world to Realms on Nintendo Switch. This bug is now addressed.
- Some chunks being deleted when reentering a flat world and old world with the Caves & Cliffs experimental toggle enabled, as well as other world generation issues. The latest update addressed is issue.
Download free Minecraft version 1.17.32 on PlayStation 4.