Minecraft Bedrock PS4 update 2.08 patch notes are now available for players. According to the official Minecraft PS4 update 2.08 patch notes, the latest update resolves issues related to crashing, gameplay and more. Apart from this, Minecraft version 2.08 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, Nether update was released with new features, bug fixes, gameplay changes and more. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues when trying to play the game online. Today’s Minecraft version 2.08 is expected to fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Minecraft PS4 Update 2.08 Patch Notes
- Fixed several issues with Netherite items being lost in fire or lava .
- Recipe Select button prompt shows when hovering over a non-craftable recipe book item using controller.
- Recipe selected items put in the crafting input grid can now be hovered over with the controller to see their tooltip names
- Fixed a crash that could occur when playing an emote and suspending the game.
- Fixed a crash that occurred on PlayStation 4 due to other players using custom skins
- Emotes can no longer be equipped before unlocking them.
- Custom skins once again work properly on multiplayer.
- Addressed game crashing issues.
- Added network connection improvements.
- Fixed various login issues.
- Performance and stability improvements added.
- Other minor under the hood fixes.
Minecraft update 2.08 is now available for download on PlayStation 4.