Minecraft PS4 update 2.22 patch details are now available for players. According to the official Minecraft version 2.22 patch notes, the latest update resolves various issues related to crashing, multiplayer, and more. Apart from this, Minecraft patch 2.22 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a minor update was released which resolved issues where players were unable to join multiplayer game after disabling and then enabling cross-platform play, until the game is restarted.
Unfortunately, since the last update, many players are still experiencing several issues when trying to play the game online. Today’s Minecraft patch 2.22 is expected to fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Minecraft PS4 update 2.22 patch notes
- Crashes / Performance
- Fixed an issue that could cause Minecraft not to launch past the loading screen after updating (MCPE-58897)
- Fixed a crash that could occur when exiting a world
- Fixed a crash that could occur when a split-screen player left the game
- Fixed a crash that could occur during gameplay on Nintendo Switch
- Fixed an issue that showed a false prompt that a device was out of storage space (MCPE-32501)
- Fixed an issue with the Marketplace not loading when not signed into a Microsoft account
- Fixed issues with content not transferring to a Microsoft account if the content was purchased without being signed in
- Fixed some special characters not appearing on Signs or Book & Quill
- Animation Controllers in Behavior Packs can now run commands on Realms (MCPE-59881)
- Fixed several crashes that could occur during gameplay.
- Fixed players being unable to join multiplayer game.
- Network connection improvements.
- Addressed stuttering and lag issues.
- Addressed audio related issues.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- Other minor under the hood fixes.
Download free Minecraft patch 2.22 on PS4.