Minecraft PS4 update 2.05 is now available for players. According to the official Minecraft PS4 update 2.05 patch notes, the latest update added quality of life improvements to the game. Apart from this, Minecraft version 2.05 also includes stability improvements.
Previously, a major Minecraft PS4 Bedrock Edition update was released with cross-platform play between the Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, iOS, Android, Gear VR, Windows 10 PCs and PlayStation 4.
Unfortunately, since the last update, many players are still experiencing several issues when trying to play the game online. Today’s Minecraft version 2.05 is expected to fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Minecraft PS4 update 2.05 patch notes (Updated)
- Fixed several crashes that could occur during gameplay
- Fixed a crash that could occur when signing out of a guest account while in game
- Fixed a crash that could occur when exiting a world
- Fixed players being unable to join multiplayer game after disabling and then enabling cross-platform play, until the game is restarted
- The “Unlink PlayStation Network Account” button is no longer available from the in-game menu
- Updated the description of “Sticky Situation” trophy to better reflect unlock criteria
- Fixed text getting cut off on the Friends screen in some languages
- Addressed crashing issues
- Network connection improvements.
- Fixed stuttering and lag issues
- Fixed audio related issues
- Added stability and performance improvements.
- Other minor under the hood fixes.
Minecraft update 2.05 for PS4 is now available for download.