Minecraft Dungeons update 1.02 released for PS4 players. According to Minecraft Dungeons 1.02 changelog, the latest update added quality of life improvements. Apart from this, Minecraft Dungeons version 1.02 also includes stability improvements. Xbox One update 22.214.171.124 size is around 2GB.
Previously, a minor update was released with the Great One and a long list of bug fixes. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players are experiencing a number of issues. Today’s Minecraft Dungeons version 1.02 is expected to fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
What is new in Minecraft Dungeons Update 1.02?
Fixes for All Platforms:
- Fixed several crashes that could occur during gameplay
- Fixed a crash that could occur when starting a game session
- Fixed a crash that could occur when using fishing rods
- Fixed several crashes related to picking up food items
- Fixed a crash that could occur when moving away from enchanted mobs
- Fixed a crash that could occur when joining a game
- Fixed players crashing if the host transitioned to Camp while when players were almost finished loading
- Fixed infinite loading screen issue when transitioning between levels while players are loading in online co-op
- Adjusted the look of the Hero Cape.
- Added version number to the Settings screen
- Fixed spawning and sometimes dying under the world when a mission is completed.
- Fixed a slope in Pumpkin Pastures that could kill players just by walking into it.
- It’s no longer possible to leave Creepy Crypt without picking up the tome.
- Fixed the settings menu not able to be opened more than once from the main menu
- Fixed the Surprise Gift enchantment not dropping any items
- Fixed players getting stuck in railing on Highblock Halls when entering from the well during local co-op
- Enchanted mob groups now have a chance of dropping rewards when defeated
- While the left gamepad stick is being tilted, pressing the A button now results in attacking a mob instead of picking up an item
- Fixed several issues that occurred while Player 3 was joining a game session in local co-op
- Fixed merchants not showing up properly in online co-op
- Food spawned from enchantments and the tables in Highblock Halls now count towards the “Om Nom Nom” achievement
- Fixed “Kill the Zombie” tutorial hint lingering for too long
- Fixed several text strings not fitting inside buttons in several languages
- Fixed the music for the stats and reward screen not playing after completing a mission
- Implemented missing arrow impact sound effects
- Fixed items spawned by Food Reserves and Surprise Gifts to not appear for all players in online co-op
- Fixed a chance of getting stuck in the air when Ghost Cloak ran out
- Fixed players sometimes getting sent back to the main menu when starting or completing mission
- Spawn cage audio no longer continues to play after destruction
- Fixed chests sometime looping the opening sound effect
- Fixed low host FPS disconnecting players during camp/mission transition
- Fixed missing textures on the reward screen in several instances
- Radiance enchantment effects are now visible to all players in online co-op
- Fixed runes not activating properly for clients in multiplayer sessions
Nintendo Switch Fixes:
- Fixed the game becoming unresponsive when Airplane Mode has been turned on while waiting for the code to link a Microsoft Account
- Fixed the quick unequip button being incorrect on single Joy-Con, as well as category shifting buttons being wrong after changing between single and dual Joy-Cons while in the inventory
- Fixed incorrect button prompts on the user interface when using a single Joy-Con in local co-op
- Fixed the game freezing when pressing the Back button on the code screen while linking a Microsoft Account
PlayStation 4 Fixes:
- Fixed a green line that appeared at the bottom of the Mojang Studios splash screen in 1080p
- Trophies are now disabled for non-PSN account local users on PS4 local co-op when not Player 1
June 9, Update
- Improved stability
- Fixed an issue that caused the Corrupted Cauldron not to spawn in the Soggy Swamp mission during online multiplayer
- Fixed an infinite loading screen when accepting a game invite while the title was suspended during online gameplay
- Fixed a crash that could occur when joining local multiplayer
- Improved data collection to help identify game crashes
- The game now has the correct naming across all languages
Free Minecraft Dungeons update 1.02 is now available for download on PlayStation 4.