Minecraft Dungeons update 1.18 will soon roll out for PS4 players. According to Minecraft Dungeons 1.18 patch notes, the update will add gameplay stability and optimization. Apart from this, Minecraft Dungeons version 1.18 also includes performance fixes and improvements.
Previously, an update added the limited time Spooky Fall Event, new threat levels with Apocalypse Plus. Recently, a hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, some players are still experiencing issues with the game. Today’s Minecraft Dungeons version 1.18 will fix a few of these issues.
Minecraft Dungeons 1.18 Patch Notes
- Collecting multiple Banners from Raid Captains now significantly improves the chance to get Unique items
- Decreased the aggro range for Vindicator Raid Captains
- Raid Captains no longer appear in Ancient Hunts
- Fixed a crash that could occur when downloading Heroes using Cloud Saves on Nintendo Switch.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when entering the Camp
- Fixed a crash that could occur when mobs trapped in bubbles would pop during an online game
- Fixed the Ancient Guardian battle not beginning.
- Bubble Bow and Bubble Burster damage now scales properly based on the weapons’ power level
- Conduits can now be picked up by other players if a player that is holding the Conduit leaves the session
Download link for Minecraft Dungeons update 1.18 will be available soon for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.