Minecraft Dungeons update 1.10 released for PS4 players. The official Minecraft Dungeons 1.10 patch notes are also now available for players. The latest update added added a new DLC and fixes for audio, UI and more. Apart from this, Minecraft Dungeons version 1.10 also includes various stability improvements.
Previously, an update added the limited time Spooky Fall Event, new threat levels with Apocalypse Plus.
Unfortunately, some players are still facing problems. Today’s Minecraft Dungeons version 1.10 will fix a few of these issues.
Minecraft Dungeons 1.10 Patch Notes
A strange power takes hold atop the perilous peaks, and a brave hero must rise to the summit to defeat it
The trek to the top has bold highs and lows, from dazzling new armor, weapons, and artifacts to vicious new foes across three new missions
- At the center of the storm is the Tempest Golem, which must be stopped to hush the howling winds
- New achievements await you to unlock on your adventure
- Free for All Players: Six brand new enchantments to discover
Totem of Regeneration
- Totem of Regeneration healing doubled, from 20 to 40 per second
- Increased damage by 50%
- Increased attack speed by 40%
- Increased soul cost by 20%
- Increased duration from 20 to 120 seconds
Prospector now triggers no matter the damage source (this includes kills from pets, artifacts, bows, etc.)
- Looting now triggers no matter the damage source (this includes kills from pets, artifacts, bows, etc.)
- Adjusted new “taunt circle + lock” behavior for Vindicators
- Reduced charge speed somewhat
- Reduced melee tickets to 2 (was 3)
- Added behavior which makes them go aggressive when hurt when standing in taunt circle
- They now get locked on you if you run away > 15 blocks
- Increased explosive arrow damage 200 -> 275
- Increased illusion arrow damage 20 -> 30
- Reduced health 3200 -> 1800
- Increased ranged max attacks to issue in a row to 2
- This makes the Illusioner take 2 shots from the same position in a row, allowing you to dodge the first shot, and exploit a small window of opportunity
- Increased cast blind cooldown to 30s
- Increased blind effect to 10s
- Increased illusion lifetime 4s -> 7s
- Reduced ranged attack cooldown 5s -> 2.2s
- Reduced min-distance to flee 350 -> 150
- Miss effect causes a 25% chance to hit, instead of 50%
- Changed how difficulty scales emeralds gained, at Default I there is no difference, but:
- At the end of Apocalypse VII, you get 33% less emeralds from salvage compared to before
- At the end of Apocalypse VII, you get 100% more emeralds from emerald loot sources like mobs, urns, pigs, and chests
Brief Invulnerability when Rolling (Armor Property)
Reduced invulnerability when rolling duration from 1.1s to 0.3s
Added invulnerability VFX to the effect
Invulnerability when rolling is now also always stopped when the roll ends, even if that roll was shorter than 0.3s
Brief invulnerability when rolling had an exploitable behavior, causing you to keep being invulnerable even after the roll had ended
- Reduced damage reduction from -80% to -50% damage
- Fixed a crash that could occur when launching Frozen Fjord
- Fixed several crashes that could occur when linking to a Microsoft Account
- Flaming quiver now deals additional damage on top of ranged weapon damage.
Fixed Burning Mob enchantment effects and Hunting Bow marks being too large when applied to Whisperers and Leapers
Fixed issues with quick-equip functionality
The Deflecting enchantment no longer triggers ranged weapons’ Dynamo enchantment.
Undoing the salvage process of an equipped and activated item no longer causes the item to be lost
Key Golems are no longer auto targeted by ranged weapons
Eliminated the Frozen Zombie’s occasional bursts of speed because they’re supposed to be frozen
- Recalling the Soul Lantern pet no longer interrupts player movement
- Fixed Fuse Shot arrows not exploding.
- Fixed the Accessibility Help Center button not opening the correct page on Xbox
- Fixed several text-to-speech issues
- Text-to-Speech is now present for merchant interfaces
- Fixed the timing of some mission subtitles for Swedish localization
- Miniboss music no longer gets stuck playing forever and ever and ever
- Fixed missing cage opening sound effect on Bamboo Bluffs
- Fixed missing sound effects for stone heads puzzle on Dingy Jungle
- Fixed the music in the Creeper Woods rune room
- Hosts will no longer hear sounds from other players that are far away
- Lowered the sound of Love Spell Bow
- Addressed audio related bug.
- Added UI improvements and fixes.
- Added network connection improvements.
- Added fixes for loading issues.
- Other under the hood fixes.
Download free Minecraft Dungeons update 1.10 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.