Minecraft update 220.127.116.11 is now available for players. According to the official Minecraft update 18.104.22.168 patch notes, the latest update added quality of life improvements to the game. Apart from this, Minecraft version 22.214.171.124 also includes stability improvements.
Previously, a major Minecraft beta update was released with various gameplay changes. Unfortunately, since the last update, many players are still experiencing several issues when trying to play the game online. Today’s Minecraft version 126.96.36.199 is expected to fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Minecraft Beta Update 188.8.131.52 Patch Notes
- Fixed several crashes that could occur during gameplay
- Fixed a crash that could sometimes occur when travelling towards -z coordinates
- Fixed a crash that could occur when adjusting certain JSON strings in behaviour packs
- Fixed a crash that could sometimes occur after resuming the game on Xbox One
- Fixed a crash that could occur when using the Character Creator
- Fixed a crash that could happen if a slime targeted something and lost sight of it
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from being teleported to a nearby chunk that the game thought was too far away
- Fixed an issue that was preventing chunks from loading in correctly when travelling between dimensions.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Strongholds from generating with libraries and portal rooms.
- Ocean Monuments once again generate with the correct interior structures.
- Players will no longer be teleported underneath the main island when using an End Gateway.
- Fixed an issue that meant Pillager Patrols could spawn in unexpected places .
- Fixed an issue that prevented inventories from being opened after riding a mount .
- Tweaked the Iron Golem strolling animation.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Polar Bears, Parrots, Ocelots, and Dolphins from being leashed.
- User Interface
- The “Require players to accept resource packs to join” checkbox is now visible again
- Fixed the ‘Take a tour’ navigation arrows in the Marketplace
- Add-Ons and Scripting
- Entities no longer freeze when a component group containing a navigation component is removed
Minecraft update 184.108.40.206 is now available for download.