Minecraft 2.30 PS4 update (1.17.32) is now available to download. According to the official Minecraft 2.30 patch notes, the latest update added several fixes to improve your gameplay experience. Apart from this, Minecraft version 2.30 also added various performance improvements.
Previously, a big update added various bug fixes and tweaks. Unfortunately, players are still facing issues with the game.
Today’s Minecraft patch 2.30 will fix a few of these issues. Read more details below.
Minecraft PS4 2.30 Patch Notes (Bedrock) – September 30, 2021
- Addressed several crashes that could occur during gameplay
- Addressed a crash that could occur when navigating the Marketplace sidebar
- Addressed issues with content not loading, even when connected to the internet.
- Addressed a bug where light blocks would force players to spawn at the surface of the Overworld
- Addressed the Looting enchantment not being applied when a mob was killed with a projectile.for upload” error when uploading a world to Realms on Nintendo Switch
- Addressed some chunks being deleted when reentering a flat world and old world with the Caves & Cliffs experimental toggle enabled, as well as other world generation issues.
Download free Minecraft version 2.30 on PlayStation 4.