Minecraft PS4 update 1.93 is now rolling out for players. According to the official Minecraft 1.93 patch notes, the new update adds Toy Story Mash-up pack as well as resolves issues related to crashing, matchmaking issues, framerate drop, lag, and more. Apart from this, Minecraft 1.93 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, an update was the new village structures, updated villagers clothing, new trade systems, new villager job site blocks and more. Unfortunately, since the last update, many players are still experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Minecraft 1.93 update is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
Minecraft 1.93 PS4 Patch Notes
- Added Toy Story Mash-up pack.
- Fix for a crash that occurs while near a village.
- Minecraft PS4 update 1.93 adds a fix for a crash that occurs when the player goes from the Nether to the Overworld.
- Fix for Villagers having a chance to change their trade deals after saving/loading.
- Fix for scaling maps that would give you a map far away from your current position.
- Fix for Iron Golems not spawning in Loaded Villages.
- Fix for chests splitting and functioning as separate chests.
- Minecraft PS4 update 1.93 added a fix for Stone Slab recipe being incorrect in Classic Crafting.
Other Fixes in Minecraft Update 1.93
- Fix for villager trading when one player is in The End or The Nether.
- Added fixes for crashing issues.
- Minecraft 1.93 has fixed issues with the recently released packs.
- Fixed framerate drop issues with Minecraft version 1.93.
- Minecraft 1.93 update added performance improvements.
- Fixed some players reported glitches.
- Added various under the hood improvements with Minecraft version 1.93.
Minecraft update 1.93 is now available for download on PS4.