Minecraft PS4 update 1.92 is now rolling out for players. According to the official Minecraft 1.92 PS4 patch notes, the new update resolves issues related to crashing, matchmaking issues, server performance, ping, framerate drop, lag, and more. Apart from this, Minecraft version 1.92 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, Village & Pillage update was released with the new villages structures, updated villagers clothing, new trade systems, new villager job site blocks and more. Unfortunately, since the last update, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Minecraft 1.92 update is expected to fix all these issues.
Minecraft 1.92 PS4 Patch Notes
- Fixed a bug that could cause the game to lag or crash while exploring near Pillager Outposts.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when Mobs tried to pathfind through Berry Bushes.
- Fixed an occasional crash caused by Evoker Fangs.
- Minecraft 1.92 fixed an occasional crash caused by interacting with Wandering Trader Llamas right after they spawn.
- Fixed an occasional crash caused by being near Campfire blocks.
- Fixed an occasional crash caused by scaling maps.
- Fixed a bug that could stop Farmers from picking up beetroot seeds.
- Minecraft PS4 update 1.92 fixed a bug that allowed Villagers to breed when they shouldn’t.
- Added missing Banner and Sign “Place” tooltips.
- Updated textures for Grindstone and Stained Glass.
- Corrected some spelling mistakes.
- Added fixes for crashing issues.
- Minecraft 1.92 has fixed issues with the recently released packs.
- Added fixes for stuttering/lag issues.
- Fixed framerate drop issues with Minecraft version 1.92.
- Minecraft 1.92 PS4 update added performance improvements.
- Fixed some players reported glitches.
- Various other minor bug fixes with Minecraft version 1.92.
Minecraft update 1.92 is now available for download on PS4.