Minecraft update 1.66 for PS4 and PS3 is now available for download. According to the official changelog, the new Minecraft PS4 1.66 update rolling out with a new Moana Character Pack. In addition, Minecraft 1.66 update also includes various bug fix and improvement. A bug where Tamed Horses with no items equipped despawns after a Player leaves the area is now fixed.
Check out full details below.
New in Minecraft 1.66 PS4 and PS3
- Added Moana Character Pack.
Fixed in Minecraft update 1.66 PS4 and PS3
- Minecraft 1.66 for PS4 fixed MCCE-6589: Pistons of both types can’t move Cauldrons.
- Addressed MCCE-6531: Placing a bed next to a cactus crashes the game.
- Fixed MCCE-6376: Observer Blocks don’t detect some changes, like other powered Observers.
- Fixed MCCE-6465: Unable to place vines under torches.
- Minecraft PS4 1.66 addressed a bug where Animals are not running away when hit on Peaceful Difficulty.
- Fixed a bug where Tamed Horses with no items equipped despawn after a Player leaves the area.
- Change to explosions so that TNT cannons in Mashup worlds work as they used to.
- Minecraft version 1.66 update fixed a bug where Rails and Torches couldn’t be placed on Glowstone, Sea Lanterns, Glass, or Ice.
- Addressed a bug where Flowerpots, Doors, and Pumpkins couldn’t be placed on Glass.
- Fixed a bug where Redstone, Levers, and Buttons couldn’t be placed on Pistons.
- Minecraft 1.66 patch has addressed a bug that would allow players to Open Shulker Boxes while ‘Trust Players’ and ‘Can Open Containers’ options are disabled.
Check your game update and download latest Minecraft update 1.66 on PS4 and PS3