Minecraft update 1.19 will soon roll out on PS4, PC, and Xbox One. According to the official Minecraft 1.19 patch notes, the latest update added new features, fixes and various improvements. Apart from this, Minecraft version 1.19 also includes performance and general stability fixes.
Previously, a big update added various bug fixes and tweaks. Unfortunately, players are still facing issues with the game. Today’s Minecraft patch 1.19 will fix a few of these issues.
Read what is in the Minecraft 1.19 update and other details below.
Minecraft 1.19 Changelog
- Added potted azalea and flowering azalea variants
- Fixed a crash that occurred when breaking a block when the Caves & Cliffs experimental toggle was enabled.
- Diamond ore now generates with the correct distribution again.
- Glow lichen now only drops itself when broken with shears
- Disenchanting an item using the grindstone once again resets the enchantment cost penalty correctly.
- [Vanilla Parity] The text on glowing signs now has an outline.
- [Vanilla Parity] Black text on signs can be lit by using a glow ink sac.
- Tooltips are now present when holding ink sac and glow ink sac when using a controller
- [Vanilla Parity] Ink sac and glow ink sac can no longer be used indefinitely on signs in Adventure mode
- [Vanilla Parity] Player can no longer dye text on signs in Adventure mode.
- Underwater fog is once again dependent on biome.
- Pumpkins are once again accepted by farmer villagers regardless of their rotation when mined.
- Jukebox now only ejects disk into non-solid blocks.
- Baby horses, including their variants, are now taller and no longer exhibit Z-fighting from their legs.
- Amphibious mobs no longer get stuck when pathing over slabs and daylight sensors
- Attacked glow squids no longer go dark only for aggressor in multiplayer sessions
- Villagers spawned from villager spawners on Marketplace worlds that were created after version 1.11 now correctly spawn as V2 villagers
- Tempted goats now move at the same speed as goats in Java Edition, and other similar mobs that are being tempted
- Goat fall damage reduction is now in parity with Java Edition (-10 reduced fall damage)
- Goats can now continue ramming when on slime block and honey blocks
- Strays no longer drop wither skeleton skulls when killed by charged creepers.
- Bastion loot now closely matches Java Edition.
- Players can no longer swim through the air under a platform, though it looked pretty cool.
- Baby sea turtles no longer despawn after being hatched.
- The “Reset to Default” button in the Accessibility settings now resets the Text Background Opacity slider
- Fixed a typo in the “Loom” section of “How to Play”.
- The counters on empty tabs of the Play screen now display zero instead of an empty, grey box.
Download free Minecraft update 1.19.