Minecraft update 1.19.31 is now available to download on PS4, PC, and Xbox. According to the official Minecraft 1.19.31 patch notes, the latest update added a new feature to the game. Additionally, Minecraft Bedrock update 1.19.31 also includes performance improvements.
Previously, a big update 1.19.10 added new changes and fixes to the game. Unfortunately, players are still facing issues with the game. Today’s Minecraft patch 1.19.31 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Minecraft Update 1.19.31 Patch Notes (Bedrock) – October 4, 2022
New Mobile Touch Controls:
- Under Settings > (Controls) > Touch there is a new toggle entitled, Enable New Touch Controls Schemes.
- Added game performance improvements, alongside a few other changes on Xbox.
- Addressed several crashes that could occur during gameplay
- Addressed terrain on Maps getting replaced with black pixels.
- Fixed a bug that unbound the Inventory key when using the Full Keyboard Gameplay toggle
- Addressed players sometimes spawning under the obsidian platform and falling into the void after entering an End Portal for the first time after the 1.19.30 update on Realms.
Download free Minecraft 1.19.31 on PlayStation 4, PC, and Xbox One.