A new Midnight Ghost Hunt update 7 patch notes are now available for PC(Steam) players. According to the official Midnight Ghost Hunt patch notes, the first major update brings some minor tweaks and changes.
Since the last patch, players are facing a number of problems with the game. Today’s Midnight Ghost Hunt patch 3 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Midnight Ghost Hunt Patch Notes – May 28, 2022
- Sledgehammer damage hitbox made slightly less wide to better match animations, reducing cleave capability slightly
- Murder Doll prop attack velocity reduced slightly to balance against the built-in Shatterproof ability
- Murder Doll now has a unique sneak animation (holding left control by default)
- Fixed issue where drivable props would have difficulty aiming chargeup attack while moving
- Added prop layout variations to Doll Factory
- Doll Factory visual polish and collision fixes
- Collision fixes on Asylum and Museum
- Fixed a few props that would rotate 90 degrees upon possession
- Improved animation skeleton/weights on Pioneer skin
- Some localization fixes
Download free Midnight Ghost Hunt update 7 on PC(Steam)